The triumphs and trials of the endeavors of a family of ten
Friday, March 6, 2009
The Inevitable
It seems like no matter what we do, every time we make cookies, there is at least one pan that turns out like this:
These were supposed to be oatmeal. They stank so bad I put them outside and opened the windows to try and get the smell out! The rest of the batch turned out quite well. :) Just normal life around here, but thought it might make ya'll laugh!
Megan
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
glad to see I'm not the only burning maiden! Serena is much better at baking than me so I've dubbed her our "baker"! Thank God for daughters...and hopefully a son or two who will like cooking too!
1 comment:
glad to see I'm not the only burning maiden! Serena is much better at baking than me so I've dubbed her our "baker"! Thank God for daughters...and hopefully a son or two who will like cooking too!
Post a Comment