Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lydia has new glasses! She looks SOOOOOO cute! She is really far sided in one eye and far sided in the other. So her right pupil was twice as big as her left so hopefully this will correct it. She picked out the purple ones all by herself!



Three year olds can be so silly!

She is so good about wanting them on, she remembers first thing every morning. When we went to Wal-mart she kept saying to Mom, 'Wow, Mommy, look at this! Look at this!' And when we walked by the fish she said, 'Look how big the fish are!'. She pushes them up with her fingers on the lense, and then asks to have them cleaned several times a day!

2 comments:

Cakeblast said...

She looks adorable in her glasses! We are an Indiana family with two boys that we homeschool. I just found your blog and am reading some of the past articles. I notice you haven't posted anything in 2011 yet, but hope you had a wonderful Christmas and keep writing.

Rebecca G. said...

She looks so sweet in her glasses. I remember the same thing when Aiden got hers. We were driving down the road and she was yelling out letters on the signs! I felt kind of bad that I never realized she couldn't see. Now we have contacts so no more cleaining the glasses.