Saturday, December 29, 2012
Merry Kissmas and a Happy New Year!!
I, Emily, LOVE, taking pictures!! :-) So, you are subject to lots of photos! We are enjoying the snow, by sledding, of course. (and Mom went into the creek...) Anyway, the top couple ones are when we went to go get our Christmas tree. Dad and a couple of boys were hunting and a storm was coming, so we were missing a couple of people.
This is Mom, she had her hood snapped on wrong, which was entertaining. ;-)
There was alot of discussion going on about which was THE PERFECT TREE. (ok, I'll admit, it was mostly me saying it wasn't perfect.) Joey is saying "Come on."
Lydia kept saying, "This is our tree!"
Once we finally found THE TREE, Robbie made sure... "This is the one?"
Joey, dragging the tree.....:-)
We had to imitate Love Come's Softly.....By riding the christmas tree!
:-) This was funny!
The dog at the Christmas tree farm. Isn't it cute?
And big? And strong? YES. Mom was having a real tug of war with it!
?????? UMMM, not so sure about this....
This was on top of Dad and Mom's wedding cake. They got married December 16 and just had their 23rd anniversary!
Making Christmas cookies!
Robbie making his cookie!
Robbie and Mom laughing at ???
Ben, frosting his cookies.
Which he decided to do very thickly.
Lydia was very careful...
And very focused!!
However, they tasted delicious!!
Elijah and Megan!!
Lydia eating her chocolate bar!
(I don't think she ate it alllll.?????)
Lydia and her hat, which she wore alot!
Matthew and the book "The adventure's of Jimmy Skunk"
Daniel and his M&M shirt!
Megan and Elijah when they opened a present which said "You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you" (which is from Pride and Prejudice)
Emily with her purse!
Dad when he opened Ground Kangaroo!!
"!!!!!!!!!!"
Joey and his burger t-shirt. (if it is far away, it looks like a "scenery scene," which kinda made Joe go "huh?" then when he figured it out, he loved it!
Ben getting ready to eat a crunch candy bar!! :)
Then, I asked if I could take some pictures of Megan and Elijah, and they most obligingly agreed!! :D (Be fore-warned....kissing pictures ahead...you can't stop 'em. (But I didn't try) :D
We had a Christmas dinner, and had some friends over from church!!
Then I went outside, after it snowed (YEAH!!!) and took some pictures!
So anyway, we had a awesome Christmas! Now we're looking forward to New Years and Dad's Birthday, which is Dec. 31st!
And, Daniel got two "wabbits," which will be very tasty!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment