Back in the day, when the kids were little it just seemed like too much to color Easter eggs. Getting church clothes ready, Easter dinner and finding matching shoes for church was my limit. So I cheated and bought Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs and just started hiding them for fun. The kids would be so thrilled finding them and ripping them open, and devouring the peanut butter chocolately goodness immediately! So they continued to be our Easter eggs!
When at the store today in our last minute sprint for last minute things for Easter dinner, Ben asked if we had Easter eggs. So as we're walking around the Easter aisles trying to find them, seeing all the other Easter necessities, I was sharing what other people do for Easter in coloring eggs.
He just couldn't wrap his mind around the fun and excitement of finding a hard boiled egg and eating it!
John 19:30 Jesus said, "It is finished!"
There is nothing I have done that could make Jesus love me less, and nothing I can do to make Him love me more! Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment