Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Update from Matthew

Hello
We as a big family love to sled and make snow-men. In the winter I like to make snowmen and have snowball fight’s and we also like to shovel the drive-way! Right know Daniel is trying to make a slide out of snow which I have never heard of so I don’t know how it’s going to turn out! Have you ever been deer hunting if you want kill a big buck like that you know who’s the hero so if you don’t want to waste money on meat get camo on and shoot an eleven point like my brother did or bigger (yahoo) if you want to go my dad like’s to hunt with who-ever so get you’re camo and get some stuff and head for the wood’s and just like I said if ya don’t want to waste money on meat get to the wood’s and my dad all-Most shot a-huge
buck!
Well I’m up still its 9-20 so by ya’ll
See ya
Love ya
Love matt

1 comment:

The K. Family said...

Enjoyed your blog! Found it because both of our families enjoy "The Printing" movie. My husband is the one that skates off with the Bible at the very end with the plaid coat on. We were at Northland Baptist Bible College when they were doing some of the winter scenes. It's encouraging to see another family serving the Lord!